An electric scooter is a multifunctional means of transportation, and today there are models that can satisfy any requests of the owner. Do you want your trips to become even more exciting? Pay attention to the models adapted for cross-country operation from iScooter.
Off road electric scooter is a vehicle that is designed for this purpose. Using it, “drivers” go around on bumpy, sandy and simply bad surfaces. Such models are distinguished by improved technical characteristics.
Which scooters with a motor are suitable for off-road driving?
Off road models is a universal transport for all occasions, which does not require frequent maintenance and gasoline costs.
The design features of off-road scooters are:
- Large wheels (12-20 inches) with aggressive tread, allowing you to easily ride on uneven terrain.
- Durable frame made of high-quality materials, resistant to high loads and withstanding up to 200 kg.
- Powerful engine that allows you to confidently overcome obstacles and climbs, develop decent speed, easily maneuver on loose and viscous soils.
- High-capacity battery that provides a long run on a single charge.
- Reliable disc brakes that clearly respond to the rider’s demands.
- High-quality suspension, effectively working off bumps and pits, softening the shaking.
What to pay special attention to when choosing an off-road scooter?
Before you start choosing an off-road scooter, you need to pay attention to the following parameters:
- In order for the transport to be able to overcome large obstacles, you will need a power of 1000 watts or more.
- Wheels and tread. The larger and wider the diameter of the wheels, the more opportunities the “driver” opens up off-road. The minimum diameter should be 8-10 inches.
- Shock-absorber system. If the scooter has no shock absorbers in front and back, it will be extremely uncomfortable to drive on bad roads.
- Material of manufacture. Steel models are considered the most high-quality and durable.
- Clearance. If the clearance is small, your scooter will begin to touch the ground during the trip. This will lead to breakdowns.
The above features are the most important when choosing an off-road electric scooter. Additional amenities include a seat, a marker lamp, headlights and a trunk for transporting small bags.
For whom is such a scooter suitable?
Electric scooter for forests and dirt roads is suitable for both adults and teenagers. It will help rural residents to get to their destination quickly and effortlessly (for example, to a store), avid fishermen, hunters and tourists to get to any secluded natural corner. The off-road electric scooter will give young riders a real extreme delight and unforgettable pleasure.
Another important advantage: off road electric scooter is all-season, so it is also good for winter. Thanks to the wide-section tyres of an increased radius, the off road electric scooter copes perfectly with snowy areas. The winter electric scooter has a high-quality electric drive and therefore does not malfunction in the cold.